Monday, June 9, 2014

MCSE Studying - Week 2

Overview
I have completed week two of studying for my MCSE exams. I have still been unable to gain any significant progress towards my studies, but as I did last week, I did make some progress. This week I started an online course through KnowledgeNet, which covers the exam objectives for 70-412.

Cool Stuff
There really isn't anything from this past week that really stands out as being especially cool, amazing, or a must use piece of technology. Don't get me wrong, it was still very interesting, but there just wasn't that one thing that jumped out at me as being noteworthy.

Stats
Total time studying: 6 hrs. 30 min.
  • Exam 70-412: 6 hrs.
  • General Windows Server 2012 R2: 30 min.

In Closing
The next couple of weeks are going to be quite challenging in terms of getting any studying done. This means I will have to be extra vigilant about setting time aside to study. By the end of June I would like to be setting 12 hours a week aside to devote to enhancing my IT skills. At this rate, I feel that I should be able to finish the first 3 exams by the end of the year.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: