Sunday, February 1, 2015

MCSE Studying - Week 34

Overview
Unfortunately, I spent most of week 34 with a head cold that then decided to move down into my chest (I assume it moved because the rent was cheaper). I listened to the PowerScripting Podcast, trying to get caught up on some back episodes. I also spent about an hour jotting down some notes for doing a domain controller setup using media as a replication source vs. the normal method of replicating over the network from another DC. I plan to do a post on this topic over on  "The Frozen Geek" sometime next week. So, while I did not make much progress, I still managed to get some study time in.

Stats
Total time studying: 10 hrs. 5 min.
  • 70-410: 1 hr.
  • PowerShell: 9 hrs. 5 min.
Resources used:
PowerScripting Podcast - Episodes 217, 218, 220, 289, 290, 291, 292, & 293

In Closing
Well, I really need to get back to my studies next week. The plan is to continue the 70-410 exam preparation, take the 70-411 (and maybe 70-413) Live Learning courses from KnowledgeNet, and get back into some serious PowerShell training. I'm still not back to 100% health, but I am well enough now to continue with my studies.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: