Thursday, December 4, 2014

MCSE Studying - Week 26 & 27

Overview
It has been an incredibly busy few weeks, so this post is really late. During week 26 of my MCSE studies I completed the three Live Learning courses from KnowledgeNet and attended a live recording of the PowerScripting Podcast. I did not accomplish any studying during week 27 due to the fact that I was working out of town for most of the week. I did, however, manage to get my article on PowerShell written and submitted before the deadline.

Cool Stuff
I think that the coolest thing from week 26 was the live recording of the PowerScripting Podcast for the WMF5 Pre-release Party with Jeffrey Snover and John Slack from Microsoft. It was fantastic to be able to attend a live recording with these two awesome individuals.

PowerShell cmdlet of the Week
Apologies, but there isn't going to be a PowerShell cmdlet of the week this time. I'll make sure I get back on track for next week though.

Stats
Total time studying: 19 hrs. 30 min.
  • PowerShell: 1 hrs. 30 min.
  • 70-411: 6 hrs.
  • 70-413: 6 hrs.
  • 70-341: 6 hrs.
Resources used:


In Closing
The details of the past couple of weeks have largely escaped me, probably due to the heavy workload. and the fact that I have been quite tired. I will be getting back on track this coming week and will hopefully be able to add some more details in my next post.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: