Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Six Months of Blogging

It has been almost six months since I started posting to my blog on a regular basis, which to be honest, is longer than I thought I would make it. Most of my posts have been of a fairly technical nature, but some have not. Those posts of a personal nature have allowed me to express myself in a way that I did not know I needed. I have discovered that I have enjoyed writing, and I intend to keep on writing, whether it be technical writing, or just the jumbled, somewhat chaotic musings of my own consciousness.

I am also amazed and humbled that so many people have taken the time to read what I have been writing. When I began posting to my blog, I did not expect to have so many people read it, as I had primarily started it for my own satisfaction. Knowing that there a so many people out there reading my blog encourages me to continue my writing.

So, to all of you out there around the world, thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by. It means a great deal to me.

Have many wonderful days!

No comments: