Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MCSE Studying - Week 13

Overview
I have completed week thirteen of studying for my MCSE exams. This summary will be a little short, since I was on vacation this week. Despite being on vacation, I managed to complete the KnowledgeNet 70-411 Live sessions and had an opportunity to sit in on a one hour 70-410 Exam Cram session.

Cool Stuff
There really wasn't anything that stands out from this past week. Just about everything learned served to reinforce existing knowledge while adding little hints and tips.

Stats
Total time studying: 7 hrs. 5 min.
  • Exam 70-411: 6 hrs. 5 min.
  • Exam 70-410: 1 hr.
Resources used:
KnowledgeNet Live Learning Course: Administering Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2

In Closing
Now that I'm back off of vacation it will be nice to get back into the books and continue on with my studies. This week, I plan to complete the chapter on networking, get into the chapter on virtualization, and continue adding more PowerShell skills.


Have a great week everyone!

No comments: